Monday 29 December 2014

Album Cover

This is the album cover I have created using images taken from when me and the rest of the group went to film for the music video.

It took a while to create due to have a problem trying to get the text to look right on the image until I thought about having a sand effect around the text so it would look better placed on the sand next to the actor in the image (Charlie Mossman). I also put the image in black and white as the song is quite a emotion song and the image (I think) makes it look like a man and his thoughts so I thought the image looked better with a black and white effect on it. I think overall it's alright, I'm not sure about the image though I think I could have gotten a better angle shot and had a larger amount of sand around the main actor so i could fit the text in with the effect better and easier and I could make it larger to be more appealing to a viewer of the cover.

I also had a problem importing it from Photoshop into InDesign where the text and image would be really pixelated and I couldn't figure out why so this is the jpg from the photoshop file.

This is the album cover I have created....



No comments:

Post a Comment