Thursday 15 January 2015

Individual Music Video

This is the music video I have created using clips from the group music video with clips I had taken on the day some of my better clips were used too such as the introudction pan shot where it starts looking at the field to pan across to the main actor as well as the end clip where he walks around the corner, a few of the middle clips are similar to the ones i have however due to when we were filming Ian had a better camera then I did so I've kept in the better clips as mine weren't as good. Also, in the middle I had a problem with the video overlapped and I had trouble trying to get the overlapped video to end at a certain point and it ends before the song does so I did have a lot of problems trying to edit this video together when I should of practiced around with Sony Vegas more before editing the video more basically however, the group one is better then mine due to it has the better clips in it as well as more time was put into it (a month of work something like that editing it). So I will need to practice and get used to using Sony Vegas better.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ant, text is a bit bulky but lots of interesting insights.
    * Can you just break it down into smaller paragraphs please so it is easier on the eye. Thanks
    * Good that you have discussed the problems and how you will resolve issues with timings etc.
    • Your sound about 1.25 sec needs muting on the sound channel for walking shot of your singe, • I can hear the wind. Quite easy to do so should take 5 mins.
    • I would suggest a fade or transition to end piece too, so let track carry on and fade out.
    • Ask others in your group what they think too.
    Well done on getting this together.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete