Wednesday 14 January 2015

Poster Comparison

This is the poster I have created to go along with the group poster as well as the CD cover I made to also go along with the group versions, this is the poster I created, its awful basically seems I'm not that good at creating posters but I did try to get inspiration from the Sam Smith tour Poster.




















I tried to go for the basic and simple design again with the poster like I tried with my CD cover which I kind of have done but overall my poster design is awful when compared to a professionally made one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ant, don't be too hard on yourself here.
    * The most important thing is you have come up with a design based on something that works...think positive, critical analysis on how to improve your work and use that as a starting point, be proud of what you create.
    • Why so you think it awful Anthony?
    • What program, did you create it in, remember Indesign.
    • Differentiate the text/ font size to show important information.
    • Look at the bottom of original poster pop on the record company etc.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete